Yesterday AIS announced its new Low Cost 10.4-Inch RT10IA8M-U1/LC Rugged Tablet PC in the United States. The new Rugged Tablet PC is powered by a 1.6GHz Intel Atom N270 Processor, Intel 945 GSE Chipset, 512MB DDR2 and a 80GB Hard Drive with the option of choosing a Industrial Compact Flash Card, 2.5″ Automobile HDD or 2.5″ Solid State Disk(SSD).
The RT10IA8M-U1/LC boast a 10.4-Inch Industrial LCD Screen with a 800×600 resolution and protected by an aluminum-magnesium alloy casing with individually sealed ports for complete IP54 compliance waterproof and dustproof protection. It also meets Mil-STD-810F military standard for shock, vibration, and drop resistant.
Other Specs of the 10.4-Inch RT10IA8M-U1/LC Rugged Tablet PC includes WiFi 802.11b/g Connectivity, Optional WWAN module which supports GSM/GPRS, CDMA, UMTS and EDGE via its PCI Express Card. The AIS 10.4-Inch RT10IA8M-U1/LC Rugged Tablet PC is available at a starting price of $1499. Full Specs after the jump
AIS Intel Atom Tablet PC Features and Benefits:
* 10.4” LCD Industrial LCD Screen
* MIL-STD 810F and IP54 compliance
* IP54 Dust and Waterproof Rating
* UL 60601-1 Medical Equipment Certified
* High Performance, Low Power Intel Atom N270 1.6GHz with Intel 945 GSE Chipset + ICH7
* 1 x SODIMM, Max 2GB DDR2 400/533
* Rugged Alum-Mg Alloy Housing Design with Protective Rubber for MIL-810F Shock, Vibration, and Drop Std.
* Shock-mounted removable hard drive or Compact Flash
* Sunlight readable display options
* Integrated touch screens, and wireless networking
* Versatile Mobile Communication Functions including WWAN (GPRS/GSM/CDMA/UMTS/EDGE) and optional GSP Modules
* Wireless 801.1 b/g and Bluetooth Module
* Ergonomic Portable Design with Handstrap and Carry Belt Accessories (optional)
* 6 Cell, 4800 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery Pack