NZXT introduces its new Tempest EVO PC Case. An all black, steel mid tower gaming chassis which was designed for and targeted at gamers. The Tempest EVO was designed to support up to 8 Hard Drives, high-end graphics cards and a wide range of motherboard including E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX and Baby AT. The NZXT Tempest EVO has added space behind the motherboard panel from a punched side panel design that allows for easy heatsink removal.
The Tempest EVO is well equipped for overclocking and watercooling enthusiasts with predrilled watercooling tube access and support for a dual 120mm radiator at the top panel. With this new case installation and upgrades are a breeze with pre-drilled cable routing on the motherboard allowing for a cleaner look and improved airflow. The Tempest EVO PC Case will be available for a estimated price of $90 per unit.
* The King reborn: Dual 120mm intake, Dual 140mm Exhaust with an additional side 120mm fan and rear 120mm fan makes NZXT Tempest one of top cases in cooling, maximizing air circulation in all areas. The new Tempest EVO has upgraded nine blade design fans that deliver more air at low noise levels
* Maximize Expandability: E-ATX support allows more compatibility with high end components including large graphics cards,high end power supplies. and server boards
* Enhanced accessibility & cable management: Cable routing is pre-drilled on the motherboard so users can hide cables behind the motherboard tray, allowing more a cleaning look and better airflow. Power, E-SATA, USB and Reset buttons are mounted at the top to give better accessibility. The Tempest EVO has increased space behind the motherboard panel from a punched side panel design and a CPU punchout for heatsink removal
* Bottom mounted PSU: PSU mounting at the bottom allows for more security and separation of heat from the CPU
* Server-like HDD space: Dual 120mm fans cool cages that hold up to 8 HDDs allowing for large capacity systems while maintaining cool temperatures
* Overclocking and water cooling friendly: The Tempest is predrilled for watercooling tube access and supports a dual 120mm radiator at the top panel.
* Black on Black: All new black interior, smoked side panel gives the Tempest an all new sleek look.