Samsung has announced five new models to its Series 9 line of ultra-thin notebooks, three of the new models comes equipped with a 13.3-inch LED-backlit Superbright display with a 1366×768 pixel resolution while the other two will comes with a 11.6-inch LED-backlit display will be coming in August. They all features an ultra-thin duralumin chassis which measures 62-inch at the thinnest point and an ultra-lightweight body that weighs approximately 1.31 kg.
They all will feature an Intel integrated graphics card, FastStart technology which allows the devices to boot up in only 3 seconds, it comes with USB 3.0 connectivity and comes pre-loaded with Microsoft’s Windows 7 Home Premium.
Here are all five models from Samsung’s Series 9 Notebooks:
- NP900X3A-B01US ($1,349) – 1.6 GHz Core i5-2467M, 4GB of RAM, 128GB SSD
- NP900X3A-B02US ($1,649) – 1.6 GHz Core i5-2467M, 4GB of RAM, 256GB SSD
- NP900X3A-A05US ($2,049) – 1.5 GHz Core i7-2617M, 6GB of RAM, 256GB SSD
… while the August-bound 11.6-inch models are called:
- NP900X1B-A02US ($1,049) – 1.3 GHz Core i3-2357M, 2GB of RAM, 64GB SSD
- NP900X1B-A01US ($1,249) – 1.3 GHz Core i3-2357M, 4GB of RAM, 128GB SSD