Sony’s SmartWatch 2 now has an update available which brings more features to the wristwatch device. The update released is said to be a major firmware update which delivers new features including new watch faces, including a date with the digital clock, larger fonts, a new update stopwatch app and even automatic light sensing technology.
In addition to the new features, the firmware also brings improvements to its notifications list and events, improved stability, fast scroll, and you can not mark all notifications as read. The update is now available for download from Google Play. See a full list of the improvements below!
You can see a full list of what is included in the update below.
– Bug fixes
– Improved stability
– Larger font sizes
– Added automatic light sensing
– Added possibilities to “Fast scroll” in notification lists & notification events
– Added scroll bar in notification lists & notification events
– Stop Watch is Added as a native application
– Added possibilities to mark all notifications as read from the action button in any notification application.
– Added several new Watch faces.